[Gpdd] RESCUE-Hi everyone this is my first post!

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 7 05:51:48 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm new to Gpdd, and I love getting the latest digest everyday, it's like opening a present!!!  I didn't realize there were other GP slaves like me.  I thought I might need to seek help.  Ha Ha. I adopted my fifth piggy today from the Humane Society!  She is a beautiful adult American/Silkie mix, mostly black with trickles of White.  I named her Bronwyn.  She is a big boned lass and is larger than my neutered male at a whopping 2.8lbs!  I'm sure she'll lose a few ounces running around in her huge pen.  She's getting along well with her 3 new sisters and brother.  Knock on Wood.

Brody, Shayla, Keely, Genevieve, Bronwyn and their slave(s) Lisa S. & husband Matt (not quite as big a slave, but working on it)