[Gpdd] RESCUE HELP NEEDED!!FLOODED OUT!!

blaaco at yahoo.com blaaco at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 12:39:04 EDT 2006

Hey guys,
I do not know when I can write again.I am flooded out
of my town of Conklin,NY and we were all taken out in
Helicopter.I have my 2 dogs and cockatoo with me and
all the rest of my guys are still in the house(20)!!!!
Please say prayers for my house,Oliver,Mia,Peaches,
Smore,Libby,Lucy,Ethel,Laverne,Sherley,Onyx,and the 10
babies.My house is still dry but the water is at the
neighboors house right across the street.We are at the
Holiday Inn in Binghamton(RM427)if I can ever get back
to my house and anyone can help with my piggy's!!!
I will keep you posted if and when I can.PLEASE PRAY
FOR MY GUYS!!
Thanks All,
Beth

Owned By:
U2  "Dori" (White Chicken)
CAG "Oliver"
Lovie "Peaches"
Std.Poodle "Ryan"
Katrina Mutt "Dixie"
Hubby "John" and 2 Rug Rats "Elisha & Ben"
God Bless All Creatures Great & Small,We Too Love Them All!