[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Rootbeer

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 5 16:16:17 EST 2006

Katherine, please accept our condolences on Rootbeer's passing.  Please
don't feel guilty about not letting the animal hospital adopt him to give
him care.  It sounds as if he was his time, and likely if you had left him
there, he would have passed away without being at your side.  You were
doing everything you could for him in trying to cure his sac infection and
keep his strength up, and you stayed nearby when he took a turn for the
worse.  We hope you know that Rootbeer had a wonderful life with you and
knew how very much you loved him.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday