[Gpdd] MISC: [GPDD] The Wheekend

CaTT1998 at aol.com CaTT1998 at aol.com
Fri Mar 10 04:52:01 EST 2006

Hi!

Phoebe here - typing for the whole gang, cuz I'm the only one who is not  too
chubby to clime over the kage wall.  hehehe

Weee are so excited, Cookie and Brownie's mom-slave MaryFran brought them
over for the wheekend!  They get to stay wiff us until Sunday!  Cookie  is so
glamorous, with her platinum blonde hair flying everywhere!  Mickey  just sits
in the corner of his cage wiff hiz hed sitting on the coroplast,  staring at
her.  Silly boy.

Brownie is nice, though she would rather talk talk talk with the others  than
chew on things and get in trubble, like me.  hehehe

Oops gotta go, I think I hear mommy-slave coming.  hehehe mebbe I'll  leave
her a present or two on the computer chair!

Love and piggy kisses,
Phoebe, Abby, Shadow, Cupcake, Nigel, Mickey and Jasper (our new baby
brother Teddy and boy does he talk a lot).

P.S. please don't tell mom/Theresa I uzed her compooter.