[Gpdd] Toys

SgtMickey at aol.com SgtMickey at aol.com
Sun Mar 19 16:01:10 EST 2006

Hi Amber and to everyone that has welcomed me and my herd to the  list.  i
can already tell i'm going to enjoy it here.

Thanks for all the great toy ideas. I have tried the ball with bells thing
but only the boys seemed interested in that. (Cooper actually likes to throw it
 around and chase it) The girls weren't too interested. The one thing i have
found that they enjoy is this small little stuffed Pookie from Garfield cat
toy  (catnip free of course) and they carry that around.  It actually serves as
 a stuffed animal too as they often cuddle up for a nap with it.

I do have a question though.  I'm torn on the paper towel/toilet paper
cardboard rolls. I have read in many places that they are okay to use but i have
also that they are not because the glue on them is toxic to the pigs.  is
there any truth in that or no?

again, thanks for the ideas. I'll definitely have to try the peek a boo
towel idea.  that sounds like something my girls would enjoy. the boys are  very
inventive on their own and have a lot of fun together despite only having  just
met in January.

thanks guys,
sydney, elvis, presley, priscilla, bentley and  cooper