[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Boris

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Mar 19 18:54:02 EST 2006

Joy, we had read about Boris not feeling well, and we had so hoped that he
would recover; it was with much sadness that we heard of his
passing.  Please know that you did all your best for him.  How touching to
read of how you mixed up his veggies and vitamins, gave him his Metacam,
and kept him warm with a water bottle.  He appreciated all of your care and
concern, we know.  Although it is so sad that he left, we are glad that his
passing was quiet and peaceful and that you were at his side.  Boris was
lucky to be so loved.  Please accept our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday