[Gpdd] Silly: who's been rubbing noses

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Mar 21 20:45:06 EST 2006

Little Cookie - delectable little Cookie - I caught wind that you were
rubbing noses with another guinea pig in California! I thought you were a
friendly pig, but maybe "flirty" is more like it! And after we had such a
great time at the Royal wedding! I don't know what to wheek.

It's true, California and Texas are miles apart. I sometimes wish I could go
to piggie camp and hang out with some other guinea pigs...But I was content
living in my piggie mansion existing on veggies and Cavy Cuisine and
memories of our European adventure..until now! #Well the gloves are off
baby! Springtime is in the air! I'll be eating fresh dandelions and making
friends with all the pigs I meet! Maybe I'll send you a pig-ture to remember
me in my tux! That is, if my mom can find a piggie tux big enough to contain
my maxi-yum pig-style.

Miffed Nuzzles from

Your debonair

Snowball (~..~)