[Gpdd] MISC: Pet strollers

Moxie and Nexus moxie17 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 22 15:16:45 EST 2006

Hi,
  I checked out the pet strollers on ebay.  It seems that most of them have that nylon mesh covering.  My ferret would be out of that within 10 minutes.  He would claw his way out.  I'd like one made from a pet taxi.  I have plenty of pet taxis, so maybe if I could find a beat up stroller to use as a base with wheels I could make my own.  Then it would do double duty as a pig and ferret stroller.  I also think the plastic pet taxi would be more protective of our pets from dogs when you are out walking.  That nylon and mesh would not do much to protect your pigs if a dog wanted to get at them.  I think I will ask a retired man who frequents the dump to keep his eye out for a stroller I could use.

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust