[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Sid

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Mar 27 22:37:42 EST 2006

Angela,
     It was with sadness that I read of Sid's passing. Given what I assume
was an undiagnosed liver problem, do you believe that the supplemental vitamin C
actually contributed to the worsening of his condition? You put so much into
trying to help him recover. So often words are inadequate. This is one of
those times. I am just so very sorry that you had to go through so much. I admire
you, however, for loving him enough to help him on his journey across the
Bridge.

God bless,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents