[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Lasher

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 22:09:54 EST 2006

Laken -

We were so sorry to read of Lasher's passing.  Any time a piggy leaves, at any age, for any reason, it is always a shock.  The piggy always leaves a little space that only he or she can fill in your heart.

I believe that piggies are loaned to us to teach us about unconditional love.  It sounds like Lasher did a good job with that.

We hope that time and good memories and the company of the other piggies will help to comfort you for your loss.  And you and Lasher will be united again in a place of light, happiness, and peace, when it is the time.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Carmen
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem