[Gpdd] [MISC.] Thank you from Cocoa's family

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 03:06:40 EDT 2006

Dear friends,

     We would like to thank everyone who sent messages to us after the loss
of our little Cocoa. Your kind words have meant so very much, and we
consider ourselves blessed to be a part of this wonderful group. We have a
small tribute to our little girl on the website now. I had some trouble
downloading the photos, so I will try again tomorrow to get a few more on
the site. I have a dial-up connection, and very frequently get cut off in
the middle of a task. I get so annoyed with it sometimes! I am also in the
process of painting her portrait, which I will post on the website as soon
as I can finish it and get it photographed. There are two portraits on the
website now, if anyone would like to see some of my work. Thanks again for
reaching out to us at this sad time.

With warmest wishes,
Sherry and the piggie pals
www.piggiepals4u.blinkz.com