[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Mr. Rumpy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 9 13:34:15 EDT 2006

Nancy, it was very sad to read of Mr. Rumpy's passing.  We can definitely
understand about Sporty, Chocolate, and Rascal being in quiet mourning
afterwards.  Mr. Rumpy sounds like he was quite a leader and friend.  How
lucky he was that you rescued him several years ago.  We know he enjoyed
all of his days with your family, both humans and piggies.  Please accept
our condolences on his passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday