[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Caramel

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue May 9 19:03:20 EDT 2006

Elly, we had so hoped that Caramel would improve, and we were so very sorry
to hear of her passing.  Please don't blame yourself for not thinking of
pneumonia.  One of our piggies had odd breathing, and it turned out to be
from an allergy.  Pneumonia is something that can seem to pop up out of
nowhere and can be extremely hard to treat.  Please know that you did all
your best for Caramel, getting her to the vet immediately and starting her
on antibiotics.  Giving her a perfect life was not required, since
perfection is impossible in an imperfect world.  You cherished her, and she
knew that.  We send our condolences on your loss.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday