[Gpdd] SILLY:They are PIGS!

Schumann, Jan Jan.Schumann at SelectHealthofSC.com
Wed May 10 14:09:38 EDT 2006

My piggers love green beans.  Whenever I get fresh ones, I give them the ends while I am snapping them.   I know there's debate about whether pigs should have them or not.  My vet says they are fine in moderation.

Tribble must have thought that I was holding out on her last night because she was trying to steal beans out of the bag before I even snapped them!  I yanked them out of her mouth just like she does to Zathras and Leela.  Trib would just look at me like I'd lost my mind.

Zathras would grab a snap off the floor and take it under the sofa to eat so the mean girls wouldn't take them from him.  Leela tried to crawl into the bowl with the snapped beans.  I have never giggled so much while snapping beans!

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela and Lokai in my heart

Jan Schumann
Director, Data and Technical Services
Select Health of SC
(843) 569-4847

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message. Thank you.