[Gpdd] Behavior: That's MY Hay...Wheeeeeeek!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue May 16 11:20:39 EDT 2006

Hello Slaves!
I just taking a break and thinking about
the pigs and wanted to share a silly story
about them. Yesterday, while I was changing
their towels, they were doing their usual--
running around me and investigating and
making sure I was doing everything Right.
Then Brownie Bear decides to jump into
her tent. And ya'll know how Butterscotch
wants whatever BB wants, and it doesn't
matter that he has his own tent right across
the way. Nope, he wants to be in BB's.

So, he hops up on the towel that I keep
in front of her tent and stands on his back
legs and starts picking with BB. Ooooooh,
he wanted IN so bad! But, he knows that it
would be suicide if he tried jumping  in there
with BB already there. So, as BB is nibbling
on the hay in the tent, BS waits for the Purrrfect
moment, and then...

He successfully grabs on the same strand
of hay that BB has in her mouth and then
they play tug-o-war with that piece of hay.
ha ha Oh my Goodness, I was Laughing
so hard, I almost pee'd my pants!!! heeeeee

Silly Pigs...

            Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
                Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
                                & Butterscotch :-)