[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Maya

A GREIG greig164 at btinternet.com
Tue May 16 14:27:29 EDT 2006

I can hardly bear to tell you but Maya went over the
rainbow bridge this morning.  She was 4 years old.
She stopped eating and drinking completely after I
e-mailed and fought so hard against syringe feeding
that it made her too breathless.  The only consolation
I have is that she wanted to be cuddled and I was
holding her when she went to be with her grannie
Annabel, auntie Amber and adoptive mother Lulu.

Bella her companion licked her face and said goodbye.

I will try not to be too sad as she had a good life.
For some reason she never liked me but prefered her
guinea pig companions.  I knew there was something
wrong when she started to become so docile and
friendly.  It was so unlike Maya!

So goodbye little one.  I'm sure I'll see you one day.

Thanks to all who e-mailed me with help and
encouragement.  There are some great people about.

Anne