[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES: CINNAMON BEAR

Julie juwles at optusnet.com.au
Thu May 25 06:01:47 EDT 2006

Dear Michael & Corrine

Your email has really touched me... and I'm so sorry to read of
Cinnamon's passing, especially when my posting to the digest last night
was wishing you best of luck.   It must be the time difference between
Australia & US & UK that I have only just read of Cinnamon's leaving for
greener pastures.  How you are feeling is exactly how I feel about my
dearest furballs on legs, and everyone on the digest feels about their
piggies.   I'm so very deeply sorry for your loss.  I do hope that in
time you get stronger and more able to cope with Cinnie's leaving, and
then start to smile again when you remember all the lovely, cuddly times
you had with your bestest friend.

It will take a long time to come to terms with your loss (it did me), so
don't try to push it - just grieve, mourn, be sad, talk about your lost
love, let the emotions flow - that is part of the healing process.
And if anyone says why are you so sad over a guinea pig - close your
ears to them!   Just let your heart and emotions flow, and feel the
caring and love that we GPDD'ers are sending to you at this sad time.

Julie, slave to Dougall, Archie, Hamish & Angus
With Muppet and Teddy - always & forevermore part of my heart & soul &
being

*

"I believe  that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when
our wings have  trouble remembering how to fly.   But, I also believe
that our closest & most comforting  friends are our dearly beloved
piggies" .