[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Piggie Rescue advice

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Nov 20 18:34:10 EST 2006

I'm so nervous i've just been asked to do my first piggie rescue job by
the ACS (Australian Cavy Sanctuary, based in Queensland) they've got a
lady more than an hour away from the city here in Victoria who can't
look after her little ones anymore.  So on Thursday i'll be doing quite
a few miles to help out.  Not sure how i'll tell Allan (OH) yet.
Any advice, should i take snacks or something with me, please any advice
will help as i know a few of you have done this before.
Just so glad to be finally doing something.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)