[Gpdd] [CARE] Piggie needs to gain weight

Pamela Rodgers pamrod9542 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 25 12:39:45 EST 2006

Hi to all slaves and their piggies. My piggie Amos has been a little under the weather. He's on Baytril for ten days, and his appetite is improving. He has lost a little weight, the vet isn't too worried about it though. I've been giving him extra pellets ( Oxbow timothy ) pellets aren't his favorite food though. My question is does anyone know what other foods I can give him too add a little weight to his piggie self. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated ! Pam slave to Piggie Amos