[Gpdd] Behavior: Butterscotch is sleeping under the bed again...Wheeek!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Nov 30 12:47:48 EST 2006

Hey there, Slaves!
Do ya'll remember when my Butterscotch
used to sleep under our bed after we got
Brownie Bear and him bonded? Well, he
was still kind of a little guy then. But, then
he got all grown up and didn't need us
anymore, so he would spend the whole
night with the Bear.

Well, I don't know what's changed, but
a couple of nights this week, he has slept
under the bed in the guest room. Their
night cage is in the loft and our guest room
is located off of the loft. We keep the doors
open in all of the rooms except our office
because those rooms are piggie-proofed.
I discovered that he had slept in our guest
room because I saw a poopie on the floor
(and it was a BS poop). So, I put a towel
under the bed so he would be more
comfortable.

So, last night, I slept in the guest room
because I caught a cold and didn't want
to keep Daddy Slave up with my sniffling.
(Stupid me, I went jogging outside with no
jacket/hood a couple of nights ago.) Well,
anyways, so this morning I woke up to BB
drinking (loudly) and so, I was just laying
there and noticed that B'scotch poked his
head from under the bed skirt-- checking
to make sure the coast was clear. Then,
he runs out of the guest room at full speed!

Oh, and Daddy Slave caught him under my
dresser last weekend. He was watching
t.v. in our bedroom and I guess, B'scotch
wanted to be a part of things.

I truly do believe that Butterscotch was
meant to be a free-range pig. He Loves
his freedom and he is miserable when
he's locked up in a cage. B-Bear, on the
other hand, is just the opposite. She doesn't
have a single adventurous bone in her body.
Isn't it cool how piggies have different
personalities???

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps,
       Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear
               & Butterscotch :-)