[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Happy Birthday Hamelt

Bella Reich zellabizzy at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:54:59 EDT 2006

Wishing Hamlet a belated happy 7th birthday.  My longest living guinea pig -
Peter Lee - lived for 7 1/2 years.  He survived a clothes dryer fire in our
house (his room was near the laundry room on the 2nd floor) and major
surgery for  a big tumor that grew outwards from the soft fur of his tummy.
He spent many relaxing evenings curled up on a towel in my lap while I
watched tv and massaged and petted him to his heart's content.

Hope you have Hamlet for a long time to come and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HAMLET!

Bella...slave mom to the magnificent Vito Lee