[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Coco Puff

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Oct 5 20:24:12 EDT 2006

Susi how sad for you to loose little Coco Puff we looked forward to
hearing from you and the furbabies from the Cavy Lodge.  Once again the
tears flow for another beautiful little furbaby who we know was dearly
loved and spoilt as we like to do so.  We hope that his friends at the
CL do not mourn but celebrate that he is now well and playing with his
friend Mr. Cooders and all the other piggies from the gpdd.  How
determined he must've been to have the dandelion clenched in his tiny
little mouth what a little battler. We are sending lots of piggie kisses
and cuddles to all the sad CL members and a big hug for you Susi. Take
care.

Duke and his grandma slave Glynis and in memory our dear little Sully