[Gpdd] [announce] Welcome Lollipop and Tibou kao and condolences for Flick

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 12 15:12:41 EDT 2006

Chere Sigolene,

Bienvenu a Lollipop et Tibou kao. Ils sont adorables!! Vos autres cochons
d'Inde aussi.

I have had 3 alpacas, Goldy, Posy and Snickers, all sadly no longer with me,
and they are very beautiful piggies.

Sherry,

So very sorry to hear of the loss of Flick. Our sincerest condolences.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.