[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] babies

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Thu Oct 12 23:21:07 EDT 2006

We have babies! about 6:30PM My 14 year old son spotted them when he heard a
small squeak and called his sister. We had two mostly black with white. like
on the nose and some feet. I think one has a bit of brown and white on the
nose actually. They were wet and mom Daisy  was busy giving baths. They
could not seem to flip over, but were breathing. Then we saw a third being
born completly different then those two. All that shiney brown. The seem to
have moms cowlicks. They are so developed. I knew they had eyes open and
hair.I just did not realize they would be chasing Dad around a couple hours
later.

Not sure on sexing yet. I thought first we had two boys and one girl. Then I
look a few more times and just confuse myself. I can figure it out when they
are a bit older.

I had marked on the calender up to 72 days after we adopted Ebony. That was
today. I was hoping for Friday the 13th.

(I also hope his 4 week neuter works.)

Kathy