[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Various

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Oct 13 00:42:22 EDT 2006

CONGRATS Kathy what a wonderful sight to see furbabies being born.  They
sound so cute and i'm amazed also how quickly they're up and around, had
no idea. I love this site as you learn so much. Hope we get to see some
pics soon. Love and piggie kisses to all.

Leah - roll on October 21st, will think of you next weekend. I'm sure BB
and BS will love their new mansion!! Hope all goes well with the shift,
take care.

Susi i also had problems logging onto the website of barmy4boars.co.uk,
so went onto google and went in that way, perhaps you could try that :o)

Take care everyone, all our healing thoughts for sickly slaves and
piggies.

Glynis grandma slave to her master Duke and in mem. Sully