[Gpdd] [behaviour] - running up the stairs

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 10:26:58 EDT 2006

Hi Lori!

I, too, saw that video and was amazed.  A couple of
weeks ago, though, I was speaking to my next door
neighbour who has recently acquired 2 piggies, and he
told me that they both shoot up the stairs!!

I had to have a go - I put Bearlette (my baby) on the
stairs and, with a bit of encouragement, she made it
half way up the flight.  She especially liked one
stair and kept climbing up and jumping off it (under
close supervision, of course).

Next floor time, I took all the pigs out to the hall,
gave the adults a helping hand and was rewarded with a
'you think we're going to climb up there?  Think on,
stupid woman' look!!  Meanwhile, Bearlette headed up
on the stairs.  However, since she has discovered that
the big pigs won't climb the stairs, she has stopped
doing it, much to my disappointment!

Warm wheeks!

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Paddington, Emily and Bearlette