[Gpdd] [MISC] Piggies in Buffalo

hypnotic95 at aol.com hypnotic95 at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 14:45:33 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,  I'm witting to you from Buffalo NY. As you know we  had a
"Surprise October Storm"  I am happy to report that my family has  power and we
were very lucky and only with out power for a few days.  There  are still many
people without power including a local pet store.  Please  pray for those
animals, I'm not sure how they are being taken care of.  I  do know there are
several piggies there.  I was lucky enough to have tons  of piggy food on hand so
my 2 boys were fine.  I do know there are still  thousands without power.
>From Buffalo
Kelly with pancake and waffles