[Gpdd] SILLY: Holiday Gift Exchange

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 22 12:34:54 EDT 2006

Hey Everyone,

I know that Christmas isn't for another 72 days or so but I thought it would
be great to get a start on the gift exchange for this year. I would be
willing to head it up and everything this year. So if you wanna participate
email me the following:

Your Name:
Piggie(s) names: the ones that will participate
Group: If they are participating by themselves or as a group if more than
one piggie
Your contact information: Address, email
Piggie Gift Request: if they is something specific your piggie would like to
have or if it has special needs please include too.

I will pair up piggies and their slaves in the US with piggies and slaves in
the US and if you live out of country and want to participate that is great
too. i would be willing to pair you up with another piggie and slave in your
country to help with shipping costs. I would love to have all of the piggies
and slaves paired off by Nov. 24 (Thanksgiving in the US) that way it'll
give everyone time to shop and get packages out to their piggie friends by
christmas.

So if you wanna join in the fun please email me all your info.

Thanks,
Alicia and Sailor Willie