[Gpdd] HEALTH Archie and SILLY pigtures

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Oct 23 14:19:26 EDT 2006

Julie, I am so thrilled  to read that Archie has done so well. It is wonderful to know that he is back to his usual self. Well done for your excellent care and a big thankyou to Critical Care too!

Looking forward to seeing the pigtures of both Archie and Dougall.Don't press the delete button next time.

Janneke,

Love the before and after pigtures! Most of my piggies arrive here already grown ( although they soon become considerably plumper ) so I suppose they are still "before and after" in a way.

I love to see everyone's pigtures. More please...........

Welcome to all new piggies,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.