[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Condolences for Pearl.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Oct 26 17:24:44 EDT 2006

Dear Kay,

I was so sorry to read your sad post about Pearl. I, too, lost a piggy named
Pearl earlier this year. My Pearl left behind her lifelong friend, Pansy,
who was inconsolable at her loss and I feared that I would lose her too. I
took in two little rescue babies a few days later and Pansy took to them as
if they were her own.

I hope that your Bess will have a good new friend in little Emily.

I agree with you that Isoflurane is the best anaesthetic for piggies. I hope
everyone has noted this and demands it from their vet.

Please accept our sincere condolences on the loss of Pearl. Nothing ever
prepares us for the loss of a piggy friend, now matter how many we have. At
least you were doing your very best for her and I am so pleased that Bess
wanted her breakfast this morning. I always panic when one of my little ones
needs an anaesthetic and it is such a worrying time until they start eating
again.

Take care.

Kindest regards from Penny and the Piggyfriends.