[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Buttercup

J Quejada littlejenstar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 30 14:50:56 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

It's with a heavy heart and many tears that I announce the passing of my
favourite guinea pig, Buttercup on October 24, 2006.

I brought her home on July 11, 2004.  On August 29, 2004, she gave birth
to 4 piglets whom she took care of with patience all the while helping
her sister, Polly Pig with her 2 piglets, born the day after.

 Throughout the short time she lived with me, she has proven to be a
loyal sister to Polly Pig and a loving mother to Honey Pig.

She was fully toilet trained guinea pig and was quick
to offer kisses and cuddles whenever my children, Isabelle and Justin
weren't feeling well. Whenever the piggies heard my footsteps or the
veggie bag, Buttercup was the first one out the pigloo wheeking and
squeaking. She was my companion whenever I watched my "Desperate
Housewives" DVDs and enjoyed being carried around the house.

I apologize if this e-mail is rambling. I am unable to get my thoughts
together at the moment. Whenever I begin thinking about her, fresh
tears
just start up again.

Until we meet again Buttercup (a.k.a. Mutter Butter, MotherPig,
ButterPig) continue popcorning at the Rainbow Bridge and enjoy all the
fresh parsley there with all your other piggie friends.

Wheeks and Squeaks,
Jenn, Isabelle, Justin, Marc, dog Buddy Love, rabbits Stella, Juliet and
Rosalind, and cagemates
Polly Pig & Honey Pig.