[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Vernon: Condolences

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Mon Sep 4 13:24:17 EDT 2006

Dear Dr Ginger

Many thanks for your kind words about my little Vernon.  I saw the Chief
Vet today, and he said he was going to do some research about the subject
as he recalled that there is a possibility of there being a genetic link,
and as Vernon's little brother didn't survive the treatment when they were
rescued from neglect this may be the case.  He was the one who said
"chocolate", but I think he likes to have a bit of fun and I suspect the
database doesn't do "polished mahogany".

It is a comfort to know that Vernon will have good company at the Bridge.

Thanks again

Kay