[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Vernon: Condolences

Ginger Hoffman gingera at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 2 11:35:06 EDT 2006

Dear Dr. Kay,

I am so so sorry to hear about little Vernon's passing.  It sounds like
you and the vet did everything humanly possible to save him--it sounds
like it was just his time.  It seems so unfair.  He is such a beautiful
boy--polished mahogany is a much better description than "chocolate"
:).  Please know that you gave him a very happy life.  I imagine he's
playing with Wallie and all the other wonderful GPDD piggies over the
bridge.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

You and Vernon will definitely be in my prayers.

healing wheeks,
Ginger and Nosophoros (and Wallie RIP)