[Gpdd] health ~Mouse update

shim1990 at adelphia.net shim1990 at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 6 19:44:57 EDT 2006

The prayers and good wishes of everyone on the GPDD have worked their magic again!  Mouse pulled throught the operation!  Dr Borash said it was touch and go for a few moments, as Mouse was bleeding profusely, but my little fighter made it through.  The infection was quite severe and had gone very deep.  We were lucky to get it in time.
Mouse is home and in her own cage.  She was given lots of fluids at the vets today, but tomorrow I'll watch her water intake and probably syringe her some water. I'll also monitor her food and syringe as necessary, but I'm feeling optimistic there as she's already nibbling hay.  She'll be on Baytril and be back to the vets in two weeks, barring any complications.
Thank you all for your support!  Keep thinking good thoughts for the Mouse and I'll keep you posted!
--
  Judi, the Haypile Honeys, and the    Baggins Boys
www.art4animals.blinkz.com/