[Gpdd] Health

Charlene Hawk ckhawk79 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 10:33:11 EDT 2006

I have not posted very often to the digest, more of a lurker, but I have sad news to share.  My guinea pig Poppy has been sick off and on for the last few months.  The vet cannot figure out what is wrong and we keep trying different medicines.  It always seems to be working for the first couple of days, but then she gets sick again.  Last night I noticed she wasn't doing so good again, so I have an appointment with the vet today.  As we have tried everything we can think of to help her, we will probably put her to sleep today as I do not want her to suffer any longer.

  Please send good thoughts our way.

  Charlene
  Slave to Hazel, Holly, Poppy and Pebbles