[Gpdd] Health

Mary Alice Heath maryscarlett at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 10:56:54 EDT 2006

Hello fellow slaves,

  After reading about weighing our masters/mistresses I decided to buy a digital scale. Extremely out of my budget. I'm not promoting any businesses but I looked on e-bay and they had brand new digital postal scales and I was able to purchase one for $7.50
  U.S. dollars. They have several available. Mine came today by Fed EX. Also on another topic there is not one rescue in my area of Little Rock, Ar. I had to stop reading the pet ads as I would have gone and got every piggy. I already have seventeen that I love dearly. But I have let a local animal shelter know that I would come at adopt any baby they received, no calls yet. I have thought about starting a rescue but my space and social security is limited. God bless everyone who takes in these precious babies and gives them a good home. Sorry to be so lengthy!

  Slave Mary Alice to King Patrick and 16 subjects.

Love a Guinea Pig!