[Gpdd] Misc:Animal abuse

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 15:00:25 EDT 2006

In response to Birdie's email I sent an email to Craig's List and received an auto response telling me that my mail did not fit a specific category and I suspect it will never be read by a human.  I just figured since this creep was using CL they might like to know.  After the response, I went ahead and sent a fax to PETA.  I must say here, that while I understand PETA's premise, I don't agree with their methods but, on the other hand, would have no problem seeing this person harassed.  I asked if they could send info to their So. Calif. members to alert them.  If I hear anything from anyone, I'll let you all know.

  The Lady Bug and I would like to send our condolences to all who have lost their beloved fur babies recently.  How difficult it is to lose a creature that you've loved and taken the best care possible then have them leave.  I know it will be a hard day for me when it's the Bugster's time.

  We also send healing wheeks to all who are not feeling up to their old selves for whatever reason.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug