[Gpdd] [Health] - Pea size lumps

Julia Kennedy tabithaporter at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 03:48:01 EDT 2006

Has anyone got experience of numerous pea-sized lumps
under a guinea 'armpit'?  I noticed last night that
Emily has 5 or 6 of them - they are very small, and
quite mobile, and don't seem to be bothering her.  I
will be taking her to the vet tonight, but just
wondered if anyone else had seen this?

Also, does anyone else have a guinea pig with very
large jowls under their chin?  Paddington, my boar, is
very 'jowly', and it looks like they will soon be
scraping the floor.  Is this normal?

Finally, I am delighted to tell you all that my baby
bear, now named Bearlette, has made a full recovery
from the injection that she had a bad reaction to, and
is turning into a right, wee character!

Best wishes to all slaves and piggies!

Julia, Cordelia, Persephone, Paddington, Emily and Bearlette