[Gpdd] Care: Mats on Long Haired GP

RSilhan rsilhan at mc.net
Thu Sep 14 21:29:31 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone and Everypig,
I have been contacted by a fellow slave who is having problems with her
long-haired female recently developing mats. She says that although
they've had Fluff for about three years, she not had this problem
previously. Does anyone have suggestions with how to groom/remove the
mats on a skittish piggie? All my pigs are smooth haired or aby's so
I've never had to remedy this problem for myself. (I just remember that
removing mats from a long-haired cat that my husband and I had many
years ago was a real nightmare.) Any info that I can pass on to her
would be most appreciated by both of us!
Thanks,
Roxanne and the Herd