[Gpdd] (Behavior) Re: Back to School Blues

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 08:11:11 EDT 2006

Gwen,
  I know exactly what you mean! I got out of the Navy in May, and I didn't work as I was waiting for this Vet Tech program to start. The pigs got used to having me home, so when I finally went back to school in August they weren't liking it at all! (Of course, that could be because they now get fed at 5 a.m....) Anyway, I noticed on Labor Day that they seemed incredibly annoyed that I was home. Boy, were my feelings hurt! They're okay on wheekends--as long as I am quiet-- but I seem to be "bothering" them if I am home through the wheek. Go figure.
  But I love my babies and wouldn't have it any other way!

  Stacy and the Squee Squad, who are very much piggies of habit...