[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Pepi

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Sep 17 20:24:46 EDT 2006

Alison we were very sorry to hear that little Pepi has passed on to the
Bridge. Wow what an amazing age.  You're just a wonderful slave to have
syringe fed for her for more than 6 months. Yes you must've known it was
her time, i think it's just hard to admit it at the time always a latter
thought. We will look forward to hearing from you on the gpdd. Take care
and sending lots of piggie kisses and cuddles to help you all.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully