[Gpdd] Silly: Roll Call

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 23:11:08 EDT 2006

Hi
     I guess I omitted info when I did the roll call entry for my guys, the
Jolly Rodents.
     The late (And beloved) Wilson was adopted from a litter when he was 20
days old.
I made a hundred mile   (+) drive to make sure I got that precious little
squeeky, squawky little character
     Cooders and the late (and never tobe forgotten) Ebeneezer were "pass
along" piggies that I was given first dibs on-- I fell in love with Ebe long
before he was "mine."
     Chester and Charlie were true rescue piggies, as Charlie tells everone
who will listen, that they were being bred for snake food so these guys were a
real rescue with thanks to Jessica in SE Ohio.

Alge
SE Ohio