[Gpdd] Silly roll call up date 9-17

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 01:07:16 EDT 2006

Hi digesters,
  Here's an update of 9-17.
  It's getting to involved now to
  do comparison #'s here so if you
  want to compare you can go
  to the archives to check.
  Here we go as of 11:30 pm.

  Piggies            =       366           % of total
  Rescues          =         29              7.9
  outside of us    =         74             29.21
  92 forever homes
  2 rescues
  Piggies outside of USA

  Australia         =           1               .27
  Canada           =         14             3.85
  England          =          40           10.92
  Germany         =           2               .54
  Netherlands     =           5             1.36
  Scottland        =            5             1.36
  Unknown         =           7              1.9

  USA               =        292              79.78

  I want to thank all of you slaves for
  loving so many of these darling
  furbabies. I only hope that mine
  feel as loved as they make me feel.