[Gpdd] Health (critical care) and Roll Call

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 10:37:59 EDT 2006

I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested this, but I mixed some canned pumpkin in with the critical care and my piggie, Pork Chop, almost inhaled the syringe.  She loved it.  For the roll call, I'm Grace and my girls are Oreo (rescue from Maryland) and Pork Chop (spoiled brat alpha pig).  So sorry about all the little ones that have gone to the bridge.  Thanks to everyone for all the help on the gpdd.
  Grace