[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Coon & Snoopy

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Sep 21 20:24:29 EDT 2006

We are very sorry to read that the precious little furbabies Coon and
Snoopy have passed to the Bridge.  Lori you wrote such lovely words
about your furbabies, thankyou.  I too understand about problems in the
middle of the night, but by then there's usually nothing we can do but
comfort our little ones, which i really feel they know we are doing.
Love and piggie kisses to Squeakers, Miss Figet & Bear and a cuddle to
you too. Take care thinking of you in this difficult time.

Duke and his slaves Deana, Scott and Glynis and in memory our dear
little Sully