[Gpdd] Announcement: Good Luck to Midnight in Pet Star Finals!

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Fri Sep 22 20:35:55 EDT 2006

Hi Midnight and Ric,

Whee hope Midnight get all the votes you need to slam dunk the literacy Pet
Star Finals in PA! Whee know how hard it is to compete with the more widely
known cats and dogs, and we are pulling for you all the way!!! That is
awesome that you have already beat out so many competitors. How did you do
it? Was it cuteness, charm, connections???? Our mom teaches Pre-K so she
also appreciates all you do for the kids!

Go Midnight!!!!

Take care,

Snowball and Apache
Transcriptionist: Carla