[Gpdd] HEALTH: Pregnancy in the older sow

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Sep 24 14:10:29 EDT 2006

Thanks to Antoinette and others who have responded privately for your encouraging words on my Carmen's pregnancy.

Carmen is actually eating lots of pellets and hay as well as her usual fresh veggies, but sometimes she is a little funny - she'll sniff at a piece of carrot and then munch on it "later."  She is also chowing on her baby bird food, though I doubt she'll make much of a dent in it.

I try to cuddle her and brush her every day as she likes this - she purrs happily when I hold her.

Anyway, thanks very much for the support.  It means a great deal to me, and makes me a little more hopeful about Carmen's chances.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and Sharpless
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem