[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Duke's Nose update

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Sep 26 00:40:07 EDT 2006

Hi All

Thanks so much for all the wonderful advice i've received from Carole,
Evelyn and Susi.

Yes it's a fungal problem, i've just popped out to the chemist (escaped
from work for a few minutes in the lovely sunshine) and bought some
Daktarin Oral Gel (both Evelyn & Carole recommended), which i'll dab on
gently with a cotton bud (and as advised by Carole not let Duke munch
the cotton bud!!). Great idea Susi to chop up the apple, i'd no hope of
taking his beloved sundowner apple from him, so will do my slave duty
when i get home and hand feed. This i'm sure will be greatly appreciated
by my master.

I'll try again to sponge the area gently, he gets so stressed when i try
to do this. He know when i come at him with a makeup remover pad (this
seems to be the softest cloth i can find to do these jobs) it's THAT
time UGH!!  He also has his eye wiped almost daily as he has a discharge
that's on going because of abscess problems, but this is really in
control at this stage so makeup pads are a sign of DANGER to Duke, SIGH.
He's so adorable though he looks at me with total disgust, then that
quickly passes and i give him a kiss on the nose and ears and HEY PRESTO
i'm not so bad again.

I've just spoken to his daddy slave, Scott, and he will take him out on
the grass for a little feed. I think the sunshine and fresh grass might
brighten up his day as well.

Again thanks to all our lovely slave and piggie friends at the gpdd :o)
:o)

Glynis grandma slave to Duke (in mem. our dear little Sully)