[Gpdd] Misc. - Hairless Piggies

Kathy kathma25 at psouth.net
Wed Sep 27 17:38:03 EDT 2006

I found them on sale online. I was curious to what they looked like. The
site had them for $70-$100. Then you had to pay for a health check. Then
airfare. With the homeless ones I can find for free I don't want one that
badly. Even if not free I would go to a shelter. There seemed to be two
types. One being born bald the other the hair would fall out later.

Kathy