[Gpdd] HEALTH Advantage

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Apr 2 05:00:30 EDT 2007

Hi Lisa,

I have used Advantage on some of the Piggyfriends in the past and have never encountered any problems with it. I used to buy the 0.4ml tubes, which came in a pack of four. One tube was enough for 2 piggies if they weighed over a kilo ( 2lb.2oz ) or 4 little pigs if under 1 kilo.

I administered it by putting a few drops on the back of their necks where they could NOT lick it. I also kept them separate from the others until the liquid had dried.

I never had occasion to use it on baby pigs as piggies arriving here are usually adults although my vet did say that a mum with babes could be treated in the usual way and her little ones would benefit from it ( Not sure if this is true! )

It has been a while since I used Advantage as I can now buy the wonderful VetSect Repel shampoo, which I know from previous digests does not seem to be exported.

Good luck with exterminating those horrible lice,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.